A detective story.

Fake camera

Camera that I sold her
Fake camera

Camera that I sold her

Yesterday something happened to me that made me think. A person is capable of lying to earn a few euros. How much you will not lie to earn millions? A month ago I sold my Sony video camera for € 50 to a lady through wallapop. All right, we were in a park and in the conversation she told me that she had seen the camera and it was identical to her, that it did not work. I wanted it because I knew how to use it, and despite using miniDV tapes (something already obsolete), I had that sentimental whim of having it back.
Yesterday I see in the wallapop chat that she wants to see me because the camera that I sold her does not work. I tell her I'm not a technician, but I can see her again to see if I can help her. We meet in the park and she shows me the camera. I would have liked to see my own face of amazement. The camera was scratched, dirty, with shock signals. It was normal that it did not work. I tried it and indeed, the tape did not play. What's wrong with my camera! I told her. Without thinking, I took out my mobile phone, and I took several photos. I immediately suspected her plan. She told me, without stopping to talk, that this was the camera that I sold to her, that she had left it to her sister for her studies trip, that she had returned it to her in a package through mail from Mazarrón, etc., etc. She asked me not to work, to give him back the money, or all or part of it. She told me that she had seen some guys in the recording of the tape I gave him with the camera, so I told her that at first it worked, and she could not return the money.
When I returned home I discovered her lie: she wanted to give me her old camera. Would you think I'm stupid?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El agua y la música en Carlos Blanco Fadol

La canción de Shakira habla de 5 temas… y no solo de Piqué

Verano 2021 Familia Tomás Ilina