The cabin of the Marx Brothers.



The cabin of the Marx Brothers. So I think I'm living this nice scene of the geniuses of humor. It's when I get to teach music with 1st of ESO. Each student, living the throes of his childhood life, downloads his "I" in class. They are not teenagers. They are children. The next course will be timidity, doubt, incomprehension, human respect, indifference, suspicion. In 1st ESO is another thing.

A student gets pissed because they have ported a part because he has kissed his "girlfriend" in the hall.

Another does not stop hitting frog jumps, instead of dancing to the first Sevillian.

At the moment two come at the same time to ask me that they urgently need to go to the toilet. Then another will come and then another. I have told you that you do not go to the toilet. Without exceptions. But, when they come from physical education, all hot, what do I do?

We start the class as I can and a boy interrupts me because the other is threatening him with horrible words towards his family and deceased. That is about to do something bad. That does not support it. I separate them, but the other excuses himself that he had not started.

I hope I do not get to "The Gremlin party" that Borja Crespo says:


In this I see that a girl is crying. I tell him to go to the toilet, and he leaves. On the way back he's better, and he tells me quickly that it's a boy's affair.

The chewing gum in the bin, do not blow your partner, do not get up so many times from your place, why did not you bring the flute, take the book out of your backpack ...

It is every day, with small variations, so as not to get bored.

And I tell myself, go ahead, that this work will pay off !! I do not know how, but the education of these people begins here, in not losing their calm and helping everyone, in each case, little by little.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El agua y la música en Carlos Blanco Fadol

La canción de Shakira habla de 5 temas… y no solo de Piqué

Verano 2021 Familia Tomás Ilina