My battery-powered radio.

I have the custom to turn the radio on and listen to the news every morning during my breakfast. It is the first of three or four times I hear the news repeated until I get to work. This radio sometimes behaves like my son. Especially when its batteries off. And that is the volumen, put my hands near and pum up the volume immediately. My hand makes antenna, and fits perfectly. Upon leaving one meters and not hear it. I should be having breakfast with my hand glued to the radio. My son is now that if I separate a moment, he gets nervous, he calls me, he looks for me ... It is the age-dependence. It's an very beautiful age, but sometimes it's tiring. Then I will miss him when my son doesn't want to hear to his father, and organizes his life alone.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El agua y la música en Carlos Blanco Fadol

La canción de Shakira habla de 5 temas… y no solo de Piqué

Verano 2021 Familia Tomás Ilina