The speck in your neighbor's eye.

The first thought when, in the park your child swinging on the swing, and you hear a woman who is sitting a few meters you screams, "I can not see it, I can not see it, it strips, which is going to turn the kid and is going to fall, I can not see it ...! "your first thought is:" I can not stand these mothers hysterical ". I put circumstances smile, I say aloud no, that does not fall, that I have caught ... the first thing that comes to mind to the confusion. Then I can not stop thinking about this little event. A lady rebuked me: "you are his father, but not take care"!

Six years I've been taking my kids to the park. I know how far I can get with swings, slides and other furniture, and above all, if anyone in the world who cares more about my son's me. I should have approached the lady and say this politely, and to mind his own business and take care of their children, who at that time were not with her at his side. Will I get loud father carrying his young son on the motocar? Would you short that parent step on a bicycle with his young children behind on bike paths, through the center of town? Prevent a father or mother let him take you to do rafting and zip or sleep in tents for fear of bugs? Is not all this objectively more dangerous?

I have to restrain myself and look away, next to my son, participating in fun, started every time a smile, and hopefully, loud, quiet, thinking proudly of father I've lived with him those moments, unrepeatable, unique in their personal growth, next to his father, the one you want, the one you care.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El agua y la música en Carlos Blanco Fadol

La canción de Shakira habla de 5 temas… y no solo de Piqué

Verano 2021 Familia Tomás Ilina